Theatre groups are notified that they may produce any of these one-acts without payment of any royalty. But please email me to let me know where and when performances will be presented. These works are all copyrighted, and all rights are reserved.
- When you're recording programs for shipboard playback on U.S. Navy vessels, you don't want background noises--especially when off-brand Americans (AKA minority members) are making them.
- When the groom bites the dust on his wedding night, what's a poor bride to do? Why, you go right ahead and have the kids you were planning to have--despite legal, ecclesiastical and medical objections. How, you ask? Read on.
FEEL THE TINGLE
- Here's this priest awash in the mid-life crisis from hell, harried at every turn by a devil-may-care altar boy, and helped by a therapist who did her graduate work reading t-shirts. Where will it all end??
READ MY T-SHIRT
- All right, some straight answers here--is it the ocean or a pint-sized fish bowl? And will this pair of scaly lovelorns ever swim upstream with the guppies of their dreams? To find out, you'll have to do a little...
- When the oldest husband-hijacker in the uncivilized world starts focusing her binoculars on your husband, and he's on the court in those cute little tennis shorts you gave him, who do you go to for help? Not to worry:
WHAT ARE NEIGHBORS FOR?